The School is not only committed to the wellbeing of their teachers and students, but it is also involved in their health: ideal temperature of each environment, optimum ventilation and lights, areas adapted to the number of participants and the task involved, together with aesthetic aspects. The educational and managing community coincides that all these factors that affect their wellbeing favor the development of different activities within the school’s area, the learning process, the performance of students and communication. San Pedro Apóstol School is a safe environment since it was planned and built according to architecture norms in force, maintained, put in order, equipped by trained personnel who know the strengths and weaknesses the institution may have. The need of offering the students the best safety conditions during their stay at Pedro Apóstol School is one of our main concerns which has been present since the beginnings of the school’s building process. The building is 12.700 square meters, especially built for the school’s purposes, meeting the toughest safety requirements, in an area of thirty-one thousand square meters where all the sports and extra-curricular activities are carried out.
There is an extended parking area adapted for school buses and private vehicles that guarantee the students’ safe entrance and exit to and from the facilities.
• Two toilets for children within each Kindergarten room.
• Sports area, exclusively used by Elementary School students.
• IT Laboratory with Internet Access.
• Two Science Labs, one for Elementary School and another one for Middle and High School.
• Fully-equipped Music Room for Elementary School.
• Technology Room.
• Two Art Rooms. • MAC (Multipurpose Contemporary Art Area)
• Audiovisual Communication Rooms
• Two Video Rooms
• Sports Complex which consists of: - Regulation Football Field - Two regulation basketball courts - Two volleyball courts - Hockey fields - 5-a-side football fields